Sunday, May 4, 2014

25 Facts About Me

Hey guys so we're gonna be getting a little more personnel in today's blog post! I realized you guys hardly know anything about me so I thought why don't I tell you who I really am. Everyone likes to know more about their favorite bloggers so I hope you'll enjoy reading these little facts about me!


1) My middle name is Marie....

2) My birthday is the 30th October 1999, Yep the day before Halloween..... spooky

3) I was 2 weeks premature because my mum had high blood pressure and so I needed to come out

4) One of my favorite songs would be Lilly Allen 'Somewhere Only We know'. When it comes to music I like the sad stuff!! Haha!!

5) I wake up really early every day, it's very rare I wake up any later than 8. I get that from dad because he wakes up at 5 every morning....oh dear...

6) As a child I always struggled with sleeping like crazy and every night it used to be a tackle to go to sleep. I had a fear of being the only one awake!

7) On the subject of sleeping I used to have an obsession on dreams and I used to research about them a lot and make posters on them.... I'm so weird!

8) My favorite food would be chocolate. It's just so amazing!

9) ....Though that would be a hard one because I'm really not fussy and can eat anything.... I hate to leave anything on my plate.....!

10).... However as for drinks I'm really fussy, I hate ALL fizzy drinks and I only drink water during the day and orange juice for breakfast!



11) I am an only child.

12) I've moved about 8 times however we've stayed in the house we live in right now for over 5 years and we're planning on staying here for a while.

13) I love warm weather, if it's hot and sunny outside I will stay there for ages however if it's cold I feel very sad.

14) My mum is French, so that makes me half French. I've also lived there for a few years and been to a
French school!

15) I'm really shy and find it hard to talk to people however when I know you, I completely open up and talk loads. ( too much sometimes!)

16)  Three things I have on my bucket list are: Travel as much as I can, live in Greece and help people in some way.

17)  My ideal evening would be take away pizza,Watch Youtube, then watch Atlantis ( best series in the world!) and before going to sleep have a read of a good book.



18) I can't lip read at all. It's so annoying, my friends have to come right up to me if they want to speak to me!

19) I love long walks because it's the perfect time to talk to the person your with, take pictures and enjoy the scenery.

20) I have 2 cats ( Tilly and Haribo) one dog ( Gracie) and 2 guinea pigs ( Pringles and Chestnut)

21) I love animals, they are so nice to cuddle up with and always make me smile!

22) I dislike it when someone leaves doors and windows open because I often feel cold.

23) I hate roller coasters but love water slides.

24) I love shopping and I'm a spender, I cannot really save however I'm trying to now because I know otherwise I won't have any money left!

25) I have 7 close friends who I truly love and I don't know what I'd do without them

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment