Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring OOTD

Hello everybody, hope you are all well! Here's a quick OOTD ;)




Top: I love this top, it's really girly and pretty. It's perfect for the Spring/Summer season. It's very light and floaty ideal for the warm weather. The only problem is it's see through so you need to wear something underneath it. It's from New Look. 
Cardigan: It's navy blue, quite long and it keeps you warm. Goes well with most clothes. It's from Gap
Shorts: Light blue shorts that fit you really well! Gorgeous color as well! It's From New Look

Shoes: Casual but yet cute! Very comfortable for day to day. It's from Forever 21



Bracelets: I wear these every day and they are an essential to my outfit! I find them very pretty and stylish. They are from this little shop called Whittards


Hope you enjoyed this Post and I'm planning to do more of these in the future. Next week is Easter week as I'm sure most of you are aware of and I'm planning on doing a post about little activities you can do to get yourself in the mood for Easter! I've already got a few ideas but I'd really appreciate a few more, so if you have anything you think that could work or if it's a family tradition then please leave it in the comments below. Thanx :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment