Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I got in my Easter Basket


Hello my dear friends, rather a quicky today but I thought as I'm a Easter guru right now ( I'm not but I haven't stopped doing Easter blog posts and you guys probably all think I'm obsessed with it) I thought I would continue going Easter crazy! Today I'm going to share with you guys what I got in my Easter basket.


From Left to right

  • Waitrose Woodland Friends Hop the frog - Yep I got one of these not like I'm too old for them or anything. I got this from my lovely friend Anna and i can't wait to eat it, just look at it it's so cute.... 
  • Cadbury Creme egg- On a scale of one to ten how obsessed are u with cream eggs..... go on comment....I'm still waiting..... I hope you've commented now if you have read on if you haven't GO AND BLOODY COMMENT! Ok I'm literally obsessed with them, I just love them to pieces, I am so obsessed with them that I got myself creme egg ice cream! This box also has a cream egg mug, can we just have some silence for a minute and just think about that...... So I can have my very own cream egg hot chocolate.... yummy. I can now think about them all year round! 
  • Cadbury Mini egg- delicious, I'm also totally obsessed with mini eggs. What do you prefer? This box has a giant egg with a mini egg packet as well. Now that's life! 
  • Lindt bunny rabbit- I get this every year and I will get this every year to come, Lindt chocolate is creamy and heavenly I love it! 
  • Eggs- I got these colourful milk chocolate eggs from co op now these are gonna take a while to eat!
  • Lindt bunny with carrots- I got this from another friend and I'm so fricken excited to eat this too! The carrots are just too cute for words! 
Ok so that is what I got for Easter, as you can tell I am very hyper about it. If you would like to see more then please follow me and I'll follow you right away! 

What did you get for Easter?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment