Saturday, April 5, 2014

Salon Du Chocolat

Helloha, last weekend my Chummy and I went to The Salon Du Chocolat for the very first time! We were both very excited. Alice and I are huge chocoholics and we eat chocolate whenever their is an excuse, for us this is the ideal place to spend our day. We left the boarding house at 10:45 and went on a lovely journey through gorgeous fields and stunning scenery in the countryside. On our way we passed the famous Goodwood which was very exciting! When we got to Chichester we went to the park which was only five minutes away from The Salon Du Chocolat and we had are lunch, luckily the weather was lovely. I had a very delicious bri and ham sandwich with chicken crisps ( my favorite!)

We then got to do some making! We got to choose what molds we wanted out of a large selection of lots of different ones. I ended up choosing some ducks! My friend Alice chose penguins. You then get to choose what chocolate you want in your molds and you do this by trying some chocolate buttons. I already knew what chocolate I wanted to put in it even before trying and that was milk, my number one favorite chocolate in the world! Before you got them filled up you used a paintbrush to decorate them first with other types of chocolate. I did the eyes in white and the beak in dark. You then carefully filled up the molds in melted chocolate of your choice and you popped them in the fridge for about half an hour to set. We then swapped over with the other group.

   

You then wrap up your chocolates to take them home.


We then went to the park, here are some of the pictures we took:




I had a lovely day! Also found out my love to Daisy Chains and I'm now planning on making them a lot more often ;) 

Toodlepip xx

2 comments:

  1. The chocolates are so cute! And look delicious :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanx!
      Also thank you so much for leaving a comment, u don't know how much it means to me!
      Thought I should let you know you're the first person to ever leave a comment!xx

      Delete