Sunday, April 27, 2014

Review on Wake Me Up Concealer

Hi everybody so recently I've been to boots, one of my favorite places to go to buy my make up and I went there because I desperately needed a concealer. My old one I actually lost it, which I was really annoyed about because I had loads left in it and I really liked it. I surprisingly went without a concealer for quite a long time, probably a couple of months as I didn't really want to get a new one because I recently got the other one but enough is enough! I feel a lot more confident when I've concealer on my face because when I break out, which is quite frequently as I'm a teenager I have nothing to cover those horrible spots up. Foundation is good but it doesn't do a very good job in hiding spots however very good in making your skin look a lot smoother and brighter. My old concealer I used was "Lasting Perfection" which I really liked and I recommend it a lot but it didn't have it in the boots I went to so I got " Wake Me Up" instead which is also really good and a lot of people have been talking about that as well.


I feel that this is amazing, it is very light and creamy, it's not as thick as the lasting perfection but I think that's a real positive not a negative cause it's not so gloopy then and doesn't sink into my skin to reveal awful little lines that I didn't realize were there before. I find if you suffer from bags under your eyes it covers them well and also it blends very nicely with my foundation. It's also quite cheap as well, only £5.49  which I feel is a real bargain. I would say this specializes in dark circles however is also good with covering skin.
Have you tried this concealer? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment